Digiscoping
Help,
Advice & Lessons for All!

Digiscoping Forum

Forum Home > Digiscoping Equipment for sale > Two Swarowksi adapters

Rob

Good day all,

I'm selling two adapters for Swarowski ATX/STX scopes. Although we go birding a lot, we never found time to make the balance work between using the scope for watching, carrying a large SLR/LENS and makign the best use of the adapters. Both adapters are as new, boxed in original packaging.

First is the DCB II ATX/STX 'swing adapter'.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l8sxEWfOFs

(if you're here, I'm sure you know what it is)

Currently retailing around £280, happy to let go for £175. It is almost unusued,and would be a great way to make more of your scope and small compact camera. 

Second is the TLS APO mount also for ATX/STX 9I think they work with older scopes too).

This is the one that fits over the eyepiece section, and connects an SLR or other camera to the scope. It is basically a lens substitute for your SLR. This one if for NIKON F mount (remember of course, it is dumb, adn there is no metering or focusing through the camera - all of that needs you to take charge). However, it is really easy to but cheap adapters to suit any camera mount.

Another video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4McWnGGbn6M

(got to say, Swarowski make these great videos)

Retailing at around £400, I'm happy to let this go for £200. again, as new, not a mark or flaw.

I'll leave this here for a week or two, but then it is ebay I go!

Collection from Wirral no problem, otherwise, payment by Paypal and I ship next day signed for, first class delviery, fully insured, at my own cost. I'll reassure you that this will be a safe and pleasant transaction, if you are interested.

Photos also available if interested.

Thanks

Rob

August 15, 2016 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.