Digiscoping
Help,
Advice & Lessons for All!

Digiscoping Forum

Forum Home > Digiscoping Equipment > More Kit

Bennerley

I have now added a cable release to my Opticron ES 80/ Panasonic FS40 set-up, that should improve matters, but not tried it yet, which leaves, not counting photographic skills, just one problem, sun glare on LCD ! I'm looking at shades but I'd be interested in any other ideas, when I started out down the digiscope  road I read a little something that went !if all else fails you could go back to the old blanket over the head technique" and with that in mind most wild life people will have in their out door wardrobe, me included, that very usefull tubular piece of material which can be adapted to form anything from a silly hat to a muggers mask - the "snood" take the snood, drape over the eyepiece of the scope and make rough focus ajustment, pull snood out to a posistion where it blocks the sun, fine tune focus - job done ! basic but better than nothing. 

--

Dave J.

September 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannys Digiscoping
Site Owner

We've all used the cloak Dave! It was my preferred method until only a few months ago!!

--
September 25, 2012 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bennerley

It's all part and parcel of digiscoping, improvising, inventing or just plain bodging !

--

Dave J.

September 28, 2012 at 6:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.