Digiscoping
Help,
Advice & Lessons for All!

Digiscoping Forum

Forum Home > Digiscoping Equipment for sale > Digiscoping Kit - All you Need to Start for Quality Pics (Just add Tripod)

TheBirdGarden

I am selling my beloved Digiscoping Kit to take up the DSLR route but more importantly to get the books I need for my University course in Conservation.

Today I am selling a Complete Digiscoping Kit, All you need is to add a tripod. The celestron Regal offers great picture quality and the Panasonic LS75 is a digiscoping gem, offering amazing pictures each time. You will also get a Jackar Universal Adapter & a T Mount to attach these together to the scope.

Celestron Regal 80 F-ED Price Paid £500

The optics are scratch free as far as the eye can see. The only problem is that the eyecup will not go back on, this is mostly down to the t thread not coming off (t thread is supplied with the scope and is used for helping to attach cameras to it)

Panasonic LS75 Price Paid £60

The pano is amazing with this scope, couldnt find any other camera that loves the scope as much as this one. Comes with box and everything inside.

T- Mount Filter Thread Price Paid £20

Really battered but still works, used to screw onto the eypeice and attach to the universal adapter.

Jackar Universal Adapter Price Paid £22

Comes complete with all pieces, attaches to the scope via the filter thread.

Total = £602

Example Pic

Garden Coal Tit by Geraint Robson (TheBirdGarden)) on 500px.com
Garden Coal Tit by Geraint Robson

Because of Money Constraints and shipping (That stuff is expensive) the price I am asking for is £480 O.N.O This includes p&p.

Payment by Paypal only, Sent by recorded delivery. U.K Only

--

June 5, 2013 at 8:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheBirdGarden

Camera is now removed, you can get the rest for £400 ono

--

June 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeml13

is the scope etc still available?

February 19, 2014 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dannys Digiscoping
Site Owner